Terms and Conditions:
- ORGANIZER: These terms and conditions govern the "Win with Timebucks and AIRTM" promotion (the "Promotion") and is organized by Airtm Inc. ("Airtm" or "the Organizer", interchangeably), with registered office at 8 The Green, STE A, Dover, DE 19901, USA.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES: Those who participate in the Promotion, by their mere participation, declare to know and accept each and every one of the terms described in these Rules. Said terms may be modified by the Organizer, without altering the essence of the Promotion or affecting the rights acquired by the participants. Such modifications will be published in the same media as these Bases, without altering the acceptance previously given by the participant.
SCOPE AND VALIDITY: The Promotion is valid for all Airtm and Timebucks users who comply with these Terms and Conditions. Its validity begins on September 7, 2022, at 00:01 am and ends on September 30, 2022, at 7:59 pm. (Argentina time).
PARTICIPATION: The Promotion is open to all individuals who are Airtm and Timebucks users and who meet the following conditions:
- To participate, each person must register with Airtm through and exclusively through the following link (https://airtm.link/timebucks), prior to the end of the Promotion;
- Have an active Airtm account, which means having completed the verification process.
- Have made 1 withdrawal equal to or greater than $15 AIRUSD each through any of the payment methods available at Airtm.
- The User must also be registered with Timebucks and have made withdrawals from Timebucks to Airtm.
- Persons who register as users after the expiration date will not participate in the Promotion.
BENEFIT: The Benefit will consist in the refund or cashback equivalent up to 10% of the amount of AIRUSD that the User has withdrawn from Airtm in his/her first withdrawal and within the period of validity of the Promotion. The cashback will be limited to up to 2.5 AIRUSD and will be given once a week under the condition described above. The Benefit cannot be redeemed for any other good or any other benefit other than those provided for in these Terms and Conditions. All costs arising from the participation or from the obtaining or assignment and withdrawal of the Benefit, as well as any tax, fee, contribution, tariff, or sum of money that must currently be paid due to the participation in the Promotion or that may be imposed in the future on the Benefit, as well as the expenses, without limitation, of transportation and stay incurred when claiming, withdrawing or using the Benefit, as well as any other, will be at the exclusive charge of the User.
LIABILITY: The Organizer shall not be liable for any claim of any kind made by third parties claiming any right of any nature whatsoever, related to this Promotion. The Organizer will not be responsible or liable for the terms and conditions imposed by Timebucks to its users.
AUTHORIZATION: Participants of this campaign expressly authorize the Organizer to collect and process personal data in accordance with the applicable rules.
The Organizer, without incurring any burden, obligation and/or liability whatsoever, may:
- Modify these Bases by publishing the new instrument on the website www.airtm.io to consider the potential participants and the participants as notified.
- Request the revalidation or rectification of the registrations.
- Cancel or suspend this Promotion.
- Extend each of the terms and dates set before the end of the registration period provided for in these Rules.
- Modify the date of delivery of the Benefit or execution of the same, which may not exceed twelve (12) months.
- Request the participants at any time before the end of the Promotion to verify their data and/or corroborate and/or rectify them, as well as to ratify their participation.
JURISDICTION: For any dispute arising out of this campaign and/or Rules, the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts, as applicable, of the State of Indiana, Vigo County, United States of America shall govern. The Organizer and potential participants and participants consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objection to such jurisdiction.