Accepting transactions at Airtm is an independent activity in which you determine your schedule, the capital you wish to invest and the payment methods you wish to work with. Investing money in large amounts involves risks that you should be aware of before you trade, in order to avoid incidents with your transactions.
Here are some tips and rules for advanced user trading on Airtm:
- Double check that the information you give Airtm is correct. The name on any identification given to Airtm must match the name of the bank accounts or electronic transfer methods you use on the platform to facilitate deposits and withdrawals for clients.
- Establish deposit and withdrawal thresholds that you are comfortable with and can comply with.
- Verify that you have sufficient funds in your bank account or wire transfer method before accepting a withdrawal request. If you do not have the funds, you should cancel the transaction as soon as possible to give the client the opportunity to make the change as soon as possible.
- When making a bank transfer or other payment method, please verify that the amount is correct. Airtm will not be responsible or liable for any errors made in partner transfers.
- Execute transactions promptly and accurately. This is the secret to getting an excellent rating. A good rating will generate more requests, which means more business.
- At all times you should maintain communication with your partner to make them feel secure or to clarify any doubts when completing the transaction.
- You should not request bank or electronic transfers to third party accounts, if you do, you may be sanctioned by the platform.
- Be attentive and answer as soon as possible the emails you receive from email@example.com. If you do not respond in a short period of time, you may be sanctioned.
- Do not offer or participate in transactions outside the platform with other users for balance changes. This is against Airtm's Terms of Service. The escrow service (funds in guarantee) on the platform only guarantees deposits or withdrawals, in order to reduce the risk of fraud or loss for both parties.
- On Airtm, advanced users are responsible for accepting only the amounts they feel they can handle in a manner that complies with the established limits of their payment methods (banks, electronic wallets, etc.)
- Users are responsible for declaring income and paying taxes corresponding to the activity they perform and for complying with the regulations of their country. We recommend seeking local advice from experts in the area. (accountants, lawyers).
- Airtm is not responsible for any failure to comply with local law and/or digital portfolio terms and conditions by any user.
- The Airtm user database is confidential and should NOT be used for any purpose outside the Airtm platform. Any attempt to evade commissions for funding or withdrawals from the platform will be grounds for permanent suspension of the account.
Airtm reserves the right to sanction, disable or suspend accounts that do not comply with parameters that Airtm considers to be good safety or service practices.