Airtm facilitates the exchange between different payment methods and dollars at Airtm, which we call USDC.
We do this through our peer-to-peer network that we have built up over the years. This peer-to-peer network is what distinguishes Airtm from other e-wallets and allows your Airtm funds to be connected to more payment methods, at better rates, worldwide.
To add funds:
1. Go to the left side panel, select the "Add" option and the payment method you will use.
2. Enter the amount to fund, confirm the payment method details and confirm the details to submit your request.
3. Once your transaction is accepted by a peer, the peer's funds will be held in your name by Airtm to make the transaction secure.
4. You will need to transfer the funds to your partner in the transfer method you selected.
5. When your peer receives the funds, he or she will confirm and the funds held in your name by Airtm will be released to your Airtm account, completing the transaction.
To withdraw funds:
Go to the left side panel, select the Withdraw option and the payment method.
Enter the amount to Withdraw, confirm the payment method details and confirm the details to submit your request.
3. The funds in your Airtm account will be held by Airtm in your partner's name.
4. Once a match is made, your peer will send you funds to the selected payment method using the details you entered when creating the transaction.
5. When you receive the funds, you will need to confirm to release the held funds to your peer's Airtm account.
To send funds:
Go to "Send/Request" and select the "Send" option.
2. Enter the email address of the person you are sending to as well as the amount and a note.
3. Confirm. We will send a notification to the recipient of the funds.
To request funds:
Go to "Send/Request" and select the "Request" option.
2. Enter the email address of the person you are requesting funds from, as well as the amount and a note.
3. Once you confirm the request for funds, the recipient will be notified.
4. The recipient of the request will accept or decline your funding request and will be invited to send you the requested funds.
5. The transaction will be completed or canceled depending on whether the other person accepts or declines the request.