You can deposit funds into your account through our P2P network, and use them to save in dollars, transfer to other Airtm accounts, withdraw in local currency in dozens of countries, and pay for products and services.
Airtm facilitates the exchange between different payment methods and AirUSD, the name we give to dollars on our platform, through the P2P network that we have built over the years and that distinguishes us from other electronic wallets by allowing your money to connect with more payment methods, at better rates, around the world.
Steps to add funds:
1. Go to the left side panel, select the "Add" option, and the payment method you will use.
2. Enter the amount to fund, confirm the payment method details and submit your request.
3. When your transaction is accepted by a peer, you will obtain the data to complete the operation. The funds will be held on your behalf by Airtm to make the transaction secure.
4. Transfer the funds to your peer using the payment method you selected.
5. Confirm that you have sent the funds by clicking on the "Confirm" button.
6. When your peer receives the funds, he or she will confirm, and the amount of the funding will be released to your account, completing the transaction.