Airtm offers users direct transfers from their Airtm wallet to your bank account through dLocal banking software providers (non-US countries listed below).
The benefits of direct transfers are:
- Guaranteed completion.
- Depending on the payment method, faster completion time.
- Depending on the payment method, higher transaction size limits.
- Depending on the payment method, lower withdrawal costs.
The following payment methods are compatible with direct withdrawals:
Banks in Argentina and Mercado Pago
Banks in Bangladesh
Banks in Bolivia
Banks in Brazil
Banks in Chile
Banks in Colombia
Banks in Costa Rica
Banks in Ecuador
Banks in Egypt, Etisalat Cash and Vodafone ewallets.
Banks in India
Banks in Kenya
Banks in Mexico
Banks in Panama
Banks in Paraguay
Banks in Peru
Banks in Phillippines, Maya and Gcash ewallets.
Banks in Turkey
Banks in Uruguay
To withdraw funds from your Airtm account directly through a bank:
1. Once logged in, select Withdraw from the menu on the left.
2. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your Airtm account and on the "Direct" tab, click "Continue".
If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to verify with Airtm.
3. Complete the form to set up your local bank account.
4. Review the information and confirm the transaction. Funds will be debited from your Airtm account and arrive in the local bank account within 2 business days.
*Withdrawal limits are $1,800 USDC per transaction and $8,000 USDC in volume per month ($3,000 USDC per month for Brazil, $2000 USDC per month for Argentina).
To withdraw to a third-party account, we recommend creating a withdrawal through the Request tab (instead of the Direct tab).
Once created, transactions cannot be cancelled manually. Transactions will be automatically cancelled and funds returned to your Airtm account if the receiving bank cannot locate an account associated with the payment information you provided. This may take up to 3 business days.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.