Why do we think this functionality is so important?
Because now you can send money to people who don't have an Airtm account from your Airtm account! Whether it's a local or international payment, or you're simply sending money to your family, from now on you can transfer money from your Airtm account to the other person's bank, e-wallet or crypto-currency address.
How does it work?
- Press the "Add/Withdraw" button and then select "Withdraw".
- Find and select the payment method you wish to use.
- Enter the amount you wish to receive in the destination account.
- After selecting the withdraw option, you'll see a new question: "Is the withdraw to an account in your name? To make a withdraw to a third party account you will need to select the "No" option.
5. Once selected, you must enter the requested information, including the e-mail address of the bank account holder to be notified of the process.
6. Confirm that the information is correct and submit the request.
7. After the request is accepted, your partner will send the funds to the account you have entered. Once sent, he or she will receive an email confirming that the funds have been sent. It is important that you are in contact with the person who owns the account to that the withdraw was made at all times.
Important: Once the account holder notifies you that the funds have been received, it is your responsibility to return to Airtm and confirm receipt.