Airtm provides users with SEPA(EUR) and FPS(GBP) bank direct adds to their Airtm account through MoonPay, our banking connection provider.
The benefits of moving funds directly through a SEPA(EUR) and FPS(GBP) bank transfers instead of peer-to-peer include:
- Safe and reliable transfers.
- Reduced costs: 2.5% (3.99 Euro minimum)
To fund your Airtm account directly using a SEPA(EUR) and FPS(GBP) bank transfer:
- Once connected, select Add in the menu on the left.
- Select "More payment methods", "Bank" and then your country.
- Enter the amount you would like to add to your Airtm balance and on the Direct tab, click "Continue".
- Our partner MoonPay will take you to a new window to confirm the amount, enter your personal and bank information
- Once you have confirmed the transfer in the MoonPay hosted window, return to Airtm. Your transaction will completed in 1 business day for GBP and 1-3 business days for EUR bank transfers, crediting funds to your Airtm wallet.
In which countries is the feature available?
Direct add funds is supported in the following EUR and GBP countries: Austria Bank, Belgium Bank, Cyprus Bank, Estonia Bank, Finland Bank, France Bank, Germany Bank, Greece Bank, Ireland Bank, Italy Bank, Latvia Bank, Lithuania Bank, Luxembourg Bank, Netherlands Bank, Portugal Bank, Slovakia Bank, Slovenia Bank, Spain Bank, Bulgaria Bank (EUR), Croatia Bank (EUR), Czech Republic (EUR), Denmark Bank (EUR), Hungary Bank (EUR), Liechtenstein Bank (EUR), Norway Bank (EUR), Poland Bank (EUR), Romania Bank (EUR), Sweden Bank (EUR), Switzerland Bank (EUR).
What is Moonpay?
MoonPay is a financial technology company that builds payments infrastructure for crypto. Their on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using all major payment methods including debit and credit card, local bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
MoonPay is active in more than 160 countries and is trusted by 300+ leading wallets, websites, and applications to accept payments and defeat fraud.
If you have any questions, please contact us.