You can add and withdraw funds to and from your Airtm wallet using cryptocurrencies:
- Dai (ERC-20)
- Stellar Lumens
- Stellar USDC
- Tether (ERC-20)
- Binance USD (ERC-20)
The benefits of transferring funds directly are:
1. Fast transactions. It depends on the selected crypt-currency but it usually takes only a few minutes.
- 0.5% commission when withdrawing from your cryptocurrency balance in Airtm to the same cryptocurrency in an external wallet.
- 0.83% commission when withdrawing AirUSD to DAI/BTC/ETH/XLM directly, 0.7% to Stellar USDC.
To withdraw funds directly:
1. Go to Withdraw.
2. Click on "More Payment Methods" > Select your registered Dai, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar Lumen or Stellar USDC wallet as your payment method.
3. Select the crypto balance from the "Balance tab" and enter the amount to withdraw.
4. Configure the payment method by inputing your external wallet address and complete the transfer.
The following U.S. territories are not supported:
- New York
- New Hampshire
You are limited to withdraw $1,800 AirUSD per transaction. There are no monthly add or withdrawal limits.