Airtm provides users direct transfers between their US bank account and Airtm wallet via Wyre, our banking software provider in the United States.
Benefits of moving funds directly over peer-to-peer include:
1. Safe and reliable transfers.
2. Reduced costs.
a. It’s free to add funds directly to your Airtm wallet.
b. Only 1.25% + $1.00 to withdraw funds from your Airtm wallet.
To add funds to your Airtm wallet directly via US bank (available for all users):
- Once logged in, select Add in the left side menu and indicate that you would like to add funds.
- Select your US bank either from the shortcuts shown or you can search by selecting "More payment methods"
- Input the amount you would like to add to your Airtm balance and under the Direct tab, click “Select”
- If you haven’t already done so, you will be required to verify with Airtm.
- Following your Airtm verification, you will also be required to verify with Wyre (requires a United States Social Security Number/SSN).
- Connect your US bank account using the same credentials you use to log in via your bank’s website.
- Select your connected US bank account and review the information and confirm the transaction. Funds will be credited to your Airtm account within 3-5 business days.
*Users are limited to add $250 per month with increases up to $20,000 per month ($5,000 per week) as usage increases.
US Bank direct adds and withdrawal are not supported in Mexico and the following US states:
- New York
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us.