User has already exceeded the limit for their tier

User has already exceeded the limit for their tier no puedo retirar dinero y tengo una emergencia

4 personas tienen esta pregunta
  • Hi jesus cotua if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

is your account verified?

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there

1 persona le gusta
  • Dear Authority, please solve the limit problem of my account.
  • A screenshot has been added. Please solve the limit problem of my account. And let me withdraw.
  • User had already exceeded the limit for their tier. Please solve the limit problem

1 persona le gusta
  • User has already exceeded the limit for their tier. My smart card and problem screenshot had been added. Please solve the limit problem of my account
  • 2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there

1 persona le gusta
Iniciar sesión o registrarse para publicar un comentario