account limited

i was unable to add funds to my account because the account was limited. How do I fix this problem?

49 personas tienen esta pregunta
  • i was unable to add funds to my account because the account was limited. How do I fix this problem?

how to fix this? plz fast reply me

• Hi Chanuth Nimlaka if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

is your account verified?

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• My account is verified i also make 50-80 transaction on peer transfer,i will contact support then change my email,,but now showing verification option your account verification failed,,i will try to make a transaction then showing your account is limited,,i will contact many attempts on airtm support but not solution,,
  • Hi Md Nur islam in short the transaction volume is the total accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

If you are not verified you can only move an accumulated total volume equivalent to 1,000 USD.

If you are a verified regular account holder you can only send and withdraw up to 25 thousand USD.

If you want more than the above mentioned accumulated amount, you will need an advanced verification if you reach this accumulated amount.

• dear support,

i have same problem my account limited. but i am verified account. please do not send standart answer. please solve problem asap. here is the my verified account screenshot.

• Hi bulent if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• Dear Guillo 

again same standart message i did it already if you read my message before answering.

i have verified account. and i could not make withdraw. i did it extra verification procedures. still waiting.

• If you already did the advanced verification process as indicated above then wait for it to be applied...remember to follow the recommendations explained in the capture that you yourself made and keep an eye on your email...

• My account is limited why! I can not move my funds.

• Hi Kifayat Ullah if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

•  My account is limited why! I can not move my funds.

•  My account is limited why! I can not move my funds.

ddd.jpeg
    (62.8 KB)
  • Hi Sakib Hossain if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• Hi Sakib Hossain in short the transaction volume is the total accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

If you are not verified you can only move an accumulated total volume equivalent to 1,000 USD.

If you are a verified regular account holder you can only send and withdraw up to 25 thousand USD.

If you want more than the above mentioned accumulated amount, you will need an advanced verification if you reach this accumulated amount.

•  i have the same problem but i am sure there is a problem with my account cause it is the first time i add funds 18$ total amazon e-gift card

can you please fix the problem asap ?

Iniciar sesión o registrarse para publicar un comentario