account limited

i was unable to add funds to my account because the account was limited. How do I fix this problem?

68 personas tienen esta pregunta
  • Hi Josue Alexis if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

is your account verified?

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

3 personas les gusta
  • My account already verified my was limited.how to fix it.

4 personas les gusta
  • Hi Madavan Maddy if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• My account is already verified but airtm has limited my account. 

2 personas les gusta
  • I am waiting for the airtm answer. I have to receive a payment from m client. 

• I am following these two rules. I have a blue box button 

Hi Madavan Maddy if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

• Hi Hafiz Mirza Tazeem Baig in short the transaction volume is the total accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

If you are not verified you can only move an accumulated total volume equivalent to 1,000 USD.

If you are a verified regular account holder you can only send and withdraw up to 25 thousand USD.

If you want more than the above mentioned accumulated amount, you will need an advanced verification if you reach this accumulated amount.

• Sir, I am verified but my account has been limited by airtm. Check it, are you from airtm customer support. 

• I have created a ticket. My ticket number is #916938. Please resolve my problem. Thank You. 

• When I click on add funds or withdraw funds this error comes "You are not permitted to move funds within, into and out of your Airtm account. For more information please contact  support@airtm.com ".

• When I click on add funds or withdraw funds this error comes "You are not permitted to move funds within, into and out of your Airtm account. For more information please contact  support@airtm.com ".

• Hello Sir, how much I will have to wait. Please resolve my problem. 

• When I click on add funds or withdraw funds this error comes "You are not permitted to move funds within, into and out of your Airtm account. For more information please contact support@airtm.com".

• in short, the transaction volume is the total amount of accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

If you are not verified you will only be able to move an accumulated total volume equivalent to 1.000 USD (having the green check in the picture is proof that you are verified).

If you are verified you can only send and withdraw up to 25 thousand dollars (according to the capture you are already verified).

If you want to send more than the above mentioned accumulated amount, i.e. when you reach this accumulated amount, you will need an advanced verification. (as requested in the capture you send).

I also get that capture (the one you sent before) which proves that I am only verified ordinarily not advanced .... I recommend you to follow the instructions in the capture to opt for advanced verification ....

Iniciar sesión o registrarse para publicar un comentario