World Cup Giveaway (Group Stage) - Terms and Conditions
- ORGANIZER: These terms and conditions (the "Rules") govern the "Win Your World Cup Jersey" promotion (the "Promotion") and is organized by Airtm Inc. ("Airtm" or "the Organizer"), located at 8 The Green, STE A, Dover, DE 19901, USA.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES: Those who participate in the Promotion, by their mere participation, declare to know and accept each and every one of the terms described in these Rules. Said terms may be modified by the Organizer, without altering the essence of the Promotion or affecting the rights acquired by the participants. Such modifications will be published in the same media as these Bases, not being altered by the acceptance previously provided by the participant.
- SCOPE AND VALIDITY: The Promotion is valid in all countries where Airtm operates. For more information, please refer to our FAQs. Valid from November 21, 2022 at 00:01 am to December 18, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
- PARTICIPATION: The Promotion is open to all individuals who are Airtm users and meet the following conditions:
- Register with Airtm and verify your account prior to the end of the promotion period. Individuals who register after the end date will not participate in the Promotion. Participation is free of charge and participants can register only once.
- Participants must have at least 1 World Cup ticket from the giveaway to be eligible to participate in the giveaways. For further details, please follow the instructions in the World Cup Promotion terms and conditions, available here.
- Participants must have at least 1 correct result in the "Guess the Winner" poll. “Guess the Winner" terms and conditions are available here.
- WINNER SELECTION: Giveaways for the winners will be held on December 6, 2022. 100 potential winners will be raffled from all registered Airtm users who have complied with the terms of these Rules.
In turn, the 5 users with the highest number of tickets will be selected based on the count and ranking of the users, at the date of the giveaway.
Next, the details of a participant who will act as an alternate in the event that the potential winner previously selected is invalidated will be extracted. Said alternate, if necessary, will be contacted - by the same means in which the Promotion was communicated - and following the same order of selection already established. Only one Prize will be awarded per registered Airtm user, without exception.
The assignment of the Prizes identified in point 6 will be conditional on the potential winner to respond within 24 hours, confirming that he/she is one of the winners. After communicating with the potential winner and not receiving a response (leaving the prize not awarded), the Organizer will contact the first alternate selected to cover the number of prizes stipulated. Once the allocation of winners, the Organizer will communicate the results of the Promotion. Any prize not assigned will remain in the possession of the Organizer.
- PRIZE: The Prize will consist of 100 vouchers of 5 AirUSD each and 5 gift cards for a maximum of 90 AirUSD to buy a t-shirt of a national team (of the user's choice) for the 5 users with the highest number of World Cup tickets.
The vouchers will be delivered directly on the platform and the winners of both the vouchers and the t-shirts will be notified with an internal message within the platform on the same day of payment on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
To receive the Prize, it will be necessary to present the winner's valid national ID and/or any other documentation that Airtm requires to ensure the winner's identity. Delivery will be arranged once the raffle has taken place. The winner may not request that the Prize be exchanged for cash or any other goods or any other benefit other than those provided for in these Rules.
All costs arising from participation in or obtaining or assigning and withdrawing the Prize, as well as any taxes, fees, contributions, duties or sums of money currently payable in connection with participation in the Promotion or that may be imposed in the future on the Prize, as well as any travel and living expenses incurred in the event of claiming, withdrawing or using the Prize, as well as any other expenses, without limitation, shall be at the sole expense of the winner.
- LIABILITY: The Organizer shall not be liable if the data of the participants have been erroneously entered. Similarly, the Organizer shall not be liable for any claim of any kind made by third parties who claim any intellectual property rights or of any nature related to this campaign
The Organizer will not be responsible for the malfunction or defects of the product awarded as a prize.
- AUTHORIZATION: The participants of this campaign expressly authorize the organizer to disseminate - by the same means in which the contest is advertised - their name and surname, as well as to communicate with the participant by the means stated in the form for the sole purpose of publishing their result. The collection and processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY: Since it is not possible to determine the exact number of participants, in the event that there were 1000 entries, with one chance of winning each, and participating in only one giveaway each, the mathematical probability of winning any of the prizes offered will be 1 in 1000.
- ORGANIZER. POWERS. The Organizer, without any burden, obligation and/or liability whatsoever, may: a) modify these Rules and Regulations by publishing the new instrument on the websitewww.airtm.io to consider the potential participants, the participants, the potential winners and the winners notified, b) request the revalidation or rectification of the entries, c) cancel or suspend this Promotion before notifying the winners, d) extend each of the periods of validity and dates set before the end of the registration period provided for in these Rules, e) to modify the date of delivery of the prizes or execution thereof, f) to request participants and/or potential winners, at any time before the end of the Promotion, to verify their data and/or corroborate and/or rectify them, as well as to ratify their registration. The benefits offered in this Promotion are subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the Airtm World Cup Promotion, available here .
- JURISDICTION: For any dispute arising out of this campaign and/or Rules, the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts, as applicable, of the State of Indiana, Vigo County, United States of America shall govern. The Organizer and potential entrants, entrants, potential winners and winners consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objection to such jurisdiction.