To help manage account actvity, you can download your transactional history by selecting "CSV Download of Activity" at the bottom fo your Activity page.
Your CSV download includes all of your activity with the following information:
- Created At (UTC) - Date and time the transaction was first created, UTC timezone.
- Updated At (UTC) - Date and time the transaction was last updated, UTC timezone.
- Transaction ID - The unique identifier assigned to every transaction in Airtm.
- Type - The type of transaction (including Add, Withdraw, Send etc.).
- Funds to Sent Amount - The amount you were required to send to create the transaction.
- Funds to Send Currency - The currency you sent. For Airtm sends and withdrawals this is often AirUSD. For Airtm adds this is local currency.
- Funds to Receive Amount - The amount you received to complete the transaction.
- Funds to Receive Currency - The currency you received. For Airtm receives and adds this is often AirUSD. For Airtm wwithdraws this is local currency.
- Peer - The email or username associated with your peer in Airtm. For peer to peer add and withdrawals, we populate with your peers username. For send/request funds, we populate with email if email was used to indicate the recipient, or with username if username was used to indicate the recipient.
- Payment Method - The payment method used to add, withdraw, buy or sell currencies.
- Service Fee - The variable fee Airtm charges.
- Fixed Fee - The fixed fee Airtm changes.
- Peer Commission - The fee the peer acceptor (for a peer to peer add or withdraw request) receives for completing the transaction.
- Blockchain Fee - The fee sent to the cryptocurrency blockchain to complete the transaction.
- Exchange Rate - The base exchange rate not inclusive of fees.
- Net Exchange Rate - The final exchange rate inclusive of fees.
- Main Balance - The main (AirUSD) balance of your account at the completion of the transaciton.
- Secondary Balanace Amount - The balance of your Airtm secondary (cryptocurrency) balance involved with the transaction, at the completion of the transacion.
- Secondary Balance Currency - The currency of your Airtm secondary involved with the transaction, at the completion of the transacion.
- Card balance - The balance of your Airtm virtual card at the completion of the transaction.
- Is Acceptor - Populated with TRUE when you are the Acceptor (Cashier) of a peers Add/Withdraw request.
- Payment Code - The payment code associated with transactions completed via the Payments API.
- Payment Description - The payment descrition assocaited with transactions completed via the Payments API.
You can use your Acitivty Filter (select "Filter" at the top right of your Acitivty page) to filter your transactions between two dates, or by transaction type or payment method, prior to downloading your activity.
Users are limited to 100,000 transactions per CSV download.