Only for users who signed up between August 11 and August 18 2020.
If you indicated upon signup you are a freelancer, this promotion applies to you.
Join thousands of freelancers who every day receive payments using Airtm. As a freelancer, you can use Airtm to request funds from a local or international client, access funds received stuck in e-money networks (Paypal, Payoneer, Amazon Gift Cards, etc.), and receive payouts from online freelancer platforms.
New user bonuses
- Reward 1: Add $10 or more from an e-wallet, mobile wallet or gift card, then withdraw funds to your local bank account. Do this 2 weeks in a row and receive a $1 reward!
- Reward 2: Send another user registered in a different country a funds request of $10 or more and have them complete it. Do this 2 weeks in a row and receive a $1 reward!
*Promotion lasts until 30 days after you signed up.
*Payments made each weekday by 6pm CST.
To Access E-money
- Select Add/Withdraw in the left menu, then select the Add tab and your e-money payment method.
- Input amount, payment method information, and submit your add request.
- A peer will accept your request, then follow the instructions to exchange funds in your payment method for funds in Airtm.
To Request Funds
- Select Send/Request in the left menu and the Request tab. Input your client’s email for whom you would like to receive funds from, amount, and note, and confirm.
- Your client will be notified via email to complete payment to your Airtm account. Once funds are requested, you select the “Chat” tab in your transaction details to message your client via Airtm.
- If your client is not an Airtm user, they will receive an invite email notification to signup and complete your funds request.
To receive payouts from online freelance platforms:
Earn funds in one of our payout partners by completing tasks, then transfer to your Airtm balance. See full list of payout partners.