virtual card tab not showing

i have verified my account and still there's no way to buy / purchase a virtual card. should i get more funds or is virtual card is no longer avilable

10 people like this idea
  • Hi, I have the same problem, Virtual card not appeared in the Tab, please any response from administator?

• i have verified my account and still there's no way to buy / purchase a virtual card. should i get more funds or is virtual card is no longer avilable

1 person likes this
  •  

Hi, I have the same problem, Virtual card not appeared in the Tab, please any response from administator?

prob.png
    (98.9 KB)
  • I also have the same problem and don't get proper help
  • I have verified my account and still, there's no way to buy/purchase a virtual card. should I get more funds or is a virtual card is no longer available

• I have the same problem. Why is there no response to this issue?

•  

I have the same problem. 

• have the same problem. Why is there no response to this issue?
  • Hi I Verified my wallet and still i cant see my virtual cards tab in the account. please help us out and need guidance ASAP!!!

• Anyone fixed this issue?

1 person likes this
  • مرحبا .لقد قمت بعملية التحقق في الحساب ولم تظهر لي علامة  تبويب البطاقة الافتراضية في الحساب ؟

jpg
  • Me too! Has anyone found the solution?

• They told me the virtual card service was no longer available.

•  

Hi I Verified my wallet and still i cant see my virtual cards tab in the account. please help us out and need guidance ASAP!!!

Login or Signup to post a comment