I never received the money and its taking soo much time

Hello, My peer claims to have send the money to me yet I haven't received anything, he's not responding and don't want to confirm the details of the transaction. This is taking too much of my time and my money is still in mediation. Can all these just end, I need to find another peer.
  • Hi Jack you must submit your cases to AirTM support through a SINGLE ticket well documented and explained through : https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new there they explain your case step by step... exposing the chain of facts to details... expose captures where you can see the operation performed, the capture with the transaction ID, as well as the capture of the operation performed by the financial institution used for the funding where the transaction ID can be seen.... in this way you expose all your case in detail so that there will be an investigation.... all the above is crucial, so that the support agent who takes your case understands it unequivocally and can guide you in resolving it....

Login or Signup to post a comment