Email verification

I cant verify my email. I always check the button. The an emai will be sent to me to verify my account. When I click the verification button. The app doesnt recognize and my acct has'nt been verified. I always click in my email. "confirm email" to verified my acct but i doesn't verified it after all. I triedd many time already

2 people have this question
  • Hi faul ramirez if you are on a desktop PC perform the operation from the same browser i.e. slide from the same tabs to validate the link... it is recommended that you perform this type of operation in this way, to validate the device where you are trying to access... 

• I cant verify my email. I always check the button. The an email will be sent to me to verify my account. When I click the verification button. The app doesnt recognize and my acct has'nt been verified. I always click in my email. "confirm email" to verify my acct but i doesn't verified it after all. I tried many time already

air.JPG
    (65.2 KB)
  • Hi Shobhith K J if you are on a desktop PC perform the operation from the same browser i.e. slide from the same tabs to validate the link... it is recommended that you perform this type of operation in this way, to validate the device where you are trying to access... 

Login or Signup to post a comment