account limited

i was unable to add funds to my account because the account was limited. How do I fix this problem?

40 people have this question
  • Account limited problem add fund withdraw fund any not working airtm you solve this problem are return my money are I'm comeline police station Careful

1 person likes this
  • Account limited problem add fund withdraw fund any not working airtm you solve this problem are return my money are I'm comeline police station Careful
    mp4
  • Account limited problem add fund withdraw fund not working I'm verified my account already but not working please solve my problem My tickets number 932303
    mp4
  • Hi Mass of tech if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

is your account verified?

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• Hello solve my problem or return my money paytm number 9786050584 My 1 dollars return or solve my problem I'm how many mail sent please solve my problem My whatsapp number 9786050584 contact me airtm
  • Hi Mass of tech in short, the transaction volume is the total amount of accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

If you are not verified you will only be able to move an accumulated total volume equivalent to 1.000 USD (having the green check in the picture is proof that you are verified).

If you are verified you can only send and withdraw up to 25 thousand dollars (according to the capture you are already verified).

If you want to send more than the above mentioned accumulated amount, i.e. when you reach this accumulated amount, you will need an advanced verification. 

Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• I have same problem, please resolve it. 

1 person likes this
  • Account limited problem add fund withdraw fund not working I'm verified my account already but not working please solve my problem My tickets number 932303 https://youtu.be/8cEjfu6E74w
  • Hi Rakibul Hassan if your AirTM account is limited, it may be because of the following:

is your account verified?

1.- if it is NOT, proceed to perform your verification process following the instructions placed here: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/solutions/folders/47000162129

2.- If it is already verified... Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

1 person likes this
  • My id is verified what can i do now. i already withdrawal once time. But now i can not withdrawal my id is limited, please resolve this issue.

• Hi Rakibul Hassan in short, the transaction volume is the total amount of accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

If you are not verified you will only be able to move an accumulated total volume equivalent to 1.000 USD (having the green check in the picture is proof that you are verified).

If you are verified you can only send and withdraw up to 25 thousand dollars (according to the capture you are already verified).

If you want to send more than the above mentioned accumulated amount, i.e. when you reach this accumulated amount, you will need an advanced verification.

Proceed to perform an advanced verification by following the instructions presented in settings and then in verification, specifically in the blue box that will appear there.

• Hi Mass of tech, the transaction volume is the total amount of accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

• I have the same issue and opened a ticket too,till there is no response.My ID is already verified,please resolve this.
  • Hi Kadam Jayram, the transaction volume is the total amount of accumulated capital that you can move in your account...

Login or Signup to post a comment