Adding funds

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to add funds to my Airtm account via Moneygram. Indeed, I ask because I see in the "add" option several methods including Moneygram. If this is how to do it? I live in Senegal which I think is one of the countries where it is possible to do operations with Airtm. Thank you for your understanding.

5 people have this question
  • Hello Guillo, I have been e-mailing with a person in your side who seems not to understand my case. Every time she replies she asks for a new crazy thing. Last thing she has said is that I can only send BTC, ETH Among accounts... What have I said since the very beginning??? DAAAA

It seems like help desk is Caos Desk. Please Guillo, try to help me in my case. I need my coins back.

Regards,

Luz

• Hi Lucecita Sierra you must submit your cases to AirTM support through a SINGLE ticket well documented and explained through : https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new there they explain your case step by step... exposing the chain of facts to details... expose captures where you can see the operation performed, the capture with the transaction ID, as well as the capture of the operation performed by the financial institution used for the funding where the transaction ID can be seen.... in this way you expose all your case in detail so that there will be an investigation.... all the above is crucial, so that the support agent who takes your case understands it unequivocally and can guide you in resolving it....

Login or Signup to post a comment