Transacción incompleta

HECTOR ZANUTTINI - problema en una transacción....me depositaron bitcoins correctamente y antes de que pudiera verificar la operación, se me canceló. Por lo que mi compañero/a no pudo recibir mi pago. Quiero normalizar eso...Como lo resuelvo??? fecha junio 17 de Junio 2020

1 person has this question
  • Saludos hector omar zanuttini chequee primero si la operación entre a mediación, si es así espere que vía correo se comunique con usted un agente de soporte...el cual mediara en este caso...

• Airtm is a scam, my money is stuck on Airtm because no peer to accept my transaction. Maybe you get rid of this thing of peers, and allow us to withdraw our money straight to our bank. Cuz this thing of peers is not working
  • Airtm is a scam, my money is stuck on Airtm because no peer to accept my transaction. Maybe you should get rid of this thing of peers, and allow us to withdraw our money straight to our bank. Cuz this thing of peers is not working
  • Greetings Negobela.r should understand that Airtm is a purse that works under the P2P system, so it works this way... you must understand that the effectiveness of the trade you wish to make on AirTM, will depend on your reputation on the platform, amount of money to be transferred, number of successful trades and payment method chosen in that trade, this in order that your pair (advanced user) has the interest to assist your trade, therefore you can add another payment method, which is more popular among P2P users within the platform. In contrast there are thousands of users who use this platform every day, so they can fund or withdraw money from other wallets, although it is true that the P2P system is not perfect, it is very good reception among users ... if you want to understand more about the use of the platform, its advantages and bondaes, you can access the following official channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4pTghteONcuyvNKaR9DCg

Login or Signup to post a comment