Didn't get money from peer

Hi sir Recently I do a transaction via AirTm. I like to transfer 5.86 $ into my account via peer that the guy name was DARSHAN J. Transaction was completed but amount didn't deposit. Please enquiry on it, and transfer my requested amount. My transaction I'd was D8F1TZ4F3AEY91EA. Thank You. What can I do?

17 people have this question
  • Greetings colleague dilja7714 this type of requirements is attended by means of the creation of a unique ticket directed to support by means of the following address: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new there writes his case in detail, and includes any relevant information to the case, included screenshots, for a better comprehension of the situation that exposes. A support agent will then contact you by email, in order to manage your case...

• Hello sir, I do a transaction in via airtm. 5.86 $ into my account via peer that the guy name Ramkumr k was Transaction was completed but amount didn't deposit. Please enquiry on it, and transfer my requested amount. My transaction I'd was CICAgKDZ2Z3jFg
  • Hello Mr., Pruthwiraj Raj type of collection is done through the following address: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new alli places if the operation was funding or withdrawal, remember that in the case of withdrawal you should not confirm the operation before checking that the funds are available in the account, and in the case of funding, you must make the corresponding operation by the means of payment determined by the operation and then confirm it in the details option, so that the For aware the sending of funds ... at the time of creating the ticket you must explain the chain of facts, in detail, step by step, so that the support agent manages your order better, attaching screen captures, which report the events ... after creating the only well explained ticket ... you can send the ticket to support ... then a support agent will contact you by email ...

• I will withdraw the amount in airtm but transaction will completed but peer will not send the amount the guy name is vallamkonda please enquiry them and send my amount
  • Hello rajagopal raj please note the following: In case of withdrawal the funds from your Airtm account will be held by Airtm in your partner's name.

Your partner will then send you funds to the selected payment method using the details you entered when creating the transaction. You must ensure that your partner sends you the funds, remember not to confirm if they have not sent them, so your funds are protected.

If your partner does not contact you or send the funds, the transaction will be automatically cancelled, keeping the funds in your account.

If you receive the funds from your partner within the time frame of the transaction, you will need to confirm to release the held funds to your partner's Airtm account, but you must first verify that you received the funds in the destination account.

• Today I request for 13.58 $ in airtm account the transaction completed but my money was not received on my Paytm account please consider it the peer name was Vallamkonda my transaction I'd 58EDDT4763YX9695 please consider my problem
  • Vallamkonda Hemanth kumara swamy didn't send my money to my Paytm wallet he was one of a cheater there was also a day he did not send my money
  • Hello Muveesh you must send a "single" ticket to AirTM through: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new there you fill in the fields corresponding to your case and you explain in an extended and detailed way the event in question, that is to say, you expose the chain of facts and/or events in a sequential and specific way, attaching screen captures of the operation that you carried out where the eventuality was presented, that is to say, everything referring to the operation that you present problem. ...this so that the support agent who takes your case understands it unequivocally and can guide you in your case..... However, remember the following AirTM guideline: Never complete a withdrawal if you have not yet received the money in the account you requested. By completing the withdrawal, you authorize the release of the AirUSDs we hold in guarantee to your partner's account and this action cannot be reversed..

• I don't receive money from Vallamkonda Hemanth kumara swamy
  • Hello Muveesh before you make a ticket to support through the address: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new you must take into account the following aspects

AirTM Guidelines

At Airtm we are committed to security measures to eradicate bad actors from our ecosystem, which is why we continuously include new functionalities and carry out constant monitoring of all transactions on the platform. However, as we know, security is a two-way street: it is also the responsibility of each user to follow recommendations to protect themselves from bad actors. We share with you below some security recommendations:

Direct shipments cannot be cancelled or reversed, so if you use Airtm to make payments for products or services, you should confirm the reputation and reliability of the seller or service provider.

Never complete a withdrawal if you have not yet received the money in the account you requested. By completing a withdrawal, you authorize the release of your partner's account, AirUSDs that we hold in escrow, and this action cannot be reversed.

Do not rely on emails or text messages confirming that payment has been made to you. Instead, you must log in to the platform where you were supposed to receive the funds and confirm that they have indeed been received.

Never accept to change the conditions of a negotiation via chat, for example: if you are in the middle of a transaction with a bank transfer, do not accept to complete it using a different payment method such as Pagomobile. Remember that Airtm verifies the payment methods you see on the platform, not the ones your counterpart passes on to you in the chat.

Never share personal information such as your telephone number, account numbers or email address in the chat of the transaction. The information required to complete the transaction is already shown in the instructions, and providing additional data may put your security at risk.

Never agree to send funds to an account, wallet, phone or mail indicated by the chat. You must complete the transaction according to the instructions provided by the system in the transaction details.

Report any suspicious or inappropriate links, messages, transactions or users to our security team by opening a ticket at help.airtm.com.

If you have access to the advanced dashboard, before accepting transactions from other users, check the age, rating, number of transactions and verification of your partner's account.

• Hi sir Recently I do a transaction via AirTm. I like to transfer 1$ into my account via peer that the guy name was Samiksha N Transaction was completed but amount didn't deposit. Please enquiry on it, and transfer my requested amount. My transaction I'd was C710QQ4D0CQPA8BDThank You. What can I do?

• I didn't get money from peer. I sent money at 9:00 am in my bank account second time. but at yet i didn't get money and it said you can't cancel it. it goes in mediation. please solve my issue as soon as possible. I had $18 in my account. I am sending message many time but peer did not reply me. 

• Ok Maimuna ejaz if you are already in mediation, you must be attentive to your email, in which a support agent will contact you and mediate between the parties, it is decisive that you have all the supports and information that the agent requests with In order to attest to the fulfillment of your part and the case is resolved in your favor ... Remember that you can communicate via chat about the operation with your counterpart ...

• Hi ASHIBA BANU MARYAM ASHI send a "single" ticket to AirTM through: https://help.airtm.com/en/support/tickets/new there you fill in the fields corresponding to your case and you explain in an extended and detailed way the event in question, that is to say, you expose the chain of facts and/or events in a sequential and specific way, attaching screen captures of the operation that you carried out where the eventuality was presented, that is to say, everything referring to the operation that you present problem. ...this so that the support agent who takes your case understands it unequivocally and can guide you in your case..... However, remember the following AirTM guideline: Never complete a withdrawal if you have not yet received the money in the account you requested. By completing the withdrawal, you authorize the release of the AirUSDs we hold in guarantee to your partner's account and this action cannot be reversed..

Login or Signup to post a comment