Join the Airtm team as a support expert!

Agents are the backbone of a customer support team. Job descriptions can be as many as product options and service channels they handle. The important thing is that they are there, interacting with customers and prospects, representing the company to the outside world.

What do they do?

Support agents do many tasks. Among them are the following:

Receive and manage customer requests, questions, suggestions and complaints in a variety of support channels.

Identify potential product sales opportunities and partnerships to channel to the Business Development (BD) team.

Follow up on customer expectations and product improvement opportunities.

Build a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship between customers and the brand.

What we look for

A valuable customer service agent will demonstrate the following qualities:

Patience

When addressing a difficult issue or dealing with an upset customer, remaining calm is critical to concluding a conversation with a good satisfaction rating. Remaining calm will reassure even the most agitated customer. Patience is also very important when handling repetitive customer service issues.

Organized

Prioritizing and differentiating between unimportant and urgent tasks is necessary for the success and productivity of an agent. Agents must know how to maximize their own productivity.

Empathic

Empathy makes the difference between tolerable customer support and a truly positive experience. Agents need the emotional intelligence and natural inclination for empathy to read between the lines and understand what the customer is expressing and what his words mean.

A good communicator

Communication goes both ways. Agents must be able to convey their point of view in a direct and easy to understand way for each client. They must also be able to use each support channel with ease. Alternative support channels, such as social media, are more important than ever and should not be neglected.

Adaptable

Customer service tends to throw curve balls. A good agent will follow the rules, but will know when to go off script to meet the needs of the customers.

Positive

No matter the outcome of an interaction, an agent must always be positive for the sake of the customer's overall impression.

How it is done

Know your product. No matter how skilled you are, an agent cannot provide the quality of support that customers need if they do not have a solid knowledge of the product and its uses.

Know your processes. Customer support agents may be asked to work in a variety of channels. The method of customer interaction must be clear and consistent across those channels.

Teach. Agents must establish a connection with the customer and involve them in the support process. In this way, the customer really understands and adopts the product, and may avoid another problem in the future.

You must be willing to learn. Working in customer support always means learning more and improving. The product will evolve, and so will customer expectations. Success does not stand still.

Make an extra effort. Taking extra steps to delight a customer will leave a lasting positive impression of the quality of your service and your brand image.

To be a part of the Airtm support team, it is important that you have the following

- Values: Honesty, responsibility, unity, respect

- Native Spanish language, advanced English.

- Use of Airtm: at least 100 transactions completed.

- Have a computer and internet connection.

- Excellent spelling and writing.

- Advanced use of spreadsheets and shared documents.

- Experience in customer service systems (zendesk, intercom, freshdesk, etc).

- Ability to learn and retain information.

- Full time availability.

Currently the CommOps area is made up of five subareas: 

Initial Support

They answer questions from new users about the different processes and functionalities within the platform. They support the tech team with correct and timely bug reports. 

Mediations

They follow up on transactions that enter mediation by asking users for necessary information and verifying to complete, cancel or refund the funds in favor of the appropriate party by letting the parties know the final outcome. 

Account Management

They attend to requests related to user profiles - change of personal data, data in bank and electronic accounts, removal of 2FA due to loss of phone, problems with 2FA, change of main email, etc. 

Verifications

They analyze the identification documents and selfies to confirm that each user is real and does not represent a risk for the platform. 

Security and Risk Prevention

They focus on making Airtm safer. This includes preventive account limitation, analysis of reported accounts, fund recovery, tracking of duplicate accounts, prohibited, and disposable emails, deposit/withdrawal patterns, referral abuse, external threats (fake pages and apps, videos and network postings, etc.), prevention of unauthorized access, etc. 

Send your CV to jero@airtm.io

5 people like this
  • Hola buen día, tengo problemas para retirar fondos, la pagina esta muy lenta y cuando llego a la fase de aceptar operación me regresa al principio
  • Saludos Maria Angelica Bolaños Soriano Intente realizar su operacion en una red de internet mas rapida, en lo personal yo uso el navegador Opera , ya que consume menos ram en mi PC....

• Hola, gracias por tu apoyo Amiga, por la velocidad de la red no cre que sea el problema porque hace 15 días pude retirar fondos a mis cuentas de Venezuela sin problema alguno, lo hice desde mi tablet y desde mi smartphone., por eso me extraña que no funcione bien
  • Entonces intente mas tarde...o intente mañana....en ocasiones el flujo de datos en las redes pueden presentar caídas o latencias bajas, en conexiones wifi, por lo tanto intente en otro momento, las condiciones de una red de Wifi o datos, no es permanente en el tiempo, por lo tanto entre un día y otro puede cambiar....

• airtm website uploading page is very slow work please solve issue 

• Hello Deepak kumar If you speak of delay of page "lag", it tries with a network that is not wifi, or it tries in a navigator that consumes few resources...or it tries to clean your history and cookies of navigation, in the personal thing I accede by means of Pc, with network cable (in the personal but fast thing) and I accede with the navigator Opera that consumes few resources...this helps me to a great extent...

• My Connection is private and Very fast Work other Website But airtm website slow work in my pc please give me solution 

• Hola porfavor tengo una limitación en una cuenta nueva que cree y me enviaron unos fondos ahora no los puedo retirar por falta de no saber cómo abrir coloque negocio en ves de individual , me mandan un correo diciendo que tengo que pasar unos documentos de la empresa ,y yo no cuento con esos documentos ya que por errlea abrí de negocio ... Cómo puedo cambiarla a indivual o que me envíen mis fondos a otra cuenta por favor ayuda

• Saludos Economia Online debe exponer este caso a soporte mediante un ticket "Unico" en: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/tickets/newexponiendo detallando su caso, presentando la documentación correspondiente que lo acredite como usuario de la cuenta empresarial que tiene...un agente de soporte gestionara su caso con el fin de darle respuesta al mismo según las directrices internas de AirTM...

• Guillo , ya mandé dos tickets y no he obtenido respuesta

• Saludos Economia Online ¿Explique que no entiende? este chat es un foro de preguntas y respuestas, no es soporte...por eso le digo que envié un ticket único a soporte "completo bien explicado de su caso y a detalle"...y digo "Unico" porque varios ticket dificultan la gestiona eficiente de un caso...anulándose los ticket...la respuesta la obtendrá vía correo con nu  agente de soporte...por eso debe ser explicito y dar detalles del caso...para que el agente de soporte comprenda su caso...

• Hola, ya mi solicitud esta resuelta, gracias

1 person likes this
  • Excelente Maria Angelica Bolaños Soriano....

• segundouenas tengo un problema si alguien puede ayudar me limitaron la cuenta en medio de una operacion, envie un tiket a soporte hace mas de 48 horas, y no recibo respuesta mediacion tuvo que intervenir para que el compañero pueda disponer de sus fondos pero mi tiket con numero anterior nunca lo respondieron

• Saludos Cristhian Manuel Yudis Ruiz si no recibe respuesta en referencia al caso de su verificacion, debera crear un ticket "único" a AirTM a través de: https://help.airtm.com/es-LA/support/tickets/new allí llenas los campos correspondientes a tu caso y explicas de forma extendida y detallada tu caso es decir, expones la cadena de hechos y/o acontecimientos de forma secuencial y específica, adjuntando captures del evento en cuestión, donde se aprecie de forma panorámica tu caso, si lo puedes realizar en un Pc mejor, a fin de que se pueda evidenciar en formato 16:9 todo lo referente a la situación que presenta problema...esto con el fin de que el agente de soporte que tome tu caso lo comprenda de forma inequívoca y te pueda apoyar en la resolución del mismo...

Login or Signup to post a comment